Sunday 25 March 2012

Reasons Why I Love You


You make me feel like I have never felt before
We’re a perfect match
You and me together, we can make magic
Your caring has helped me to rediscover myself
I know how lucky I am to have you
You are the one who holds the key to my heart
You are my theme for a dream
I love to hear your voice
You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what
I love the way you keep your cool when I do or say something stupid
You mean the world to me
You are a teacher to me
Your advices always meaningful to me
How much you’ve taught me about life and me
The way you always inspire me
The way you always encourage me although you not realize it
The way you make me feel about myself
The fact that you are good at fixing things or putting things together by hand
How you are always concerned about me and my well-being
Your electronic, technology and money savvy
Your excellent people skills
The way you talk
How you always know what to say and how to say it in any situation
The fact that I learn new things about everything everyday
The sweet birthday gift you’ve given to me (Simba) 
The way you always say awesome things about me to your parents
How much excitement you bring into my life everyday
How you never take life for granted – Never get bored – never stress
How you full fill your life with so many hobbies
You are so creative
Your dream is just like what I dreamed
How cute and adorable you can be
The amazing way you always seems to be able to read my mind
Your incredible big heart
Your determination and conviction and how you set your mind on something
Your incredible dreams and vision for our future that will come true
The way you come and talk to me when nobody layan me during staying at your home
I respect you very much
Your vast knowledge about everything
How you are always good at everything
The annoying fact that you are right 90+% of the time
How you don’t mind calling me “sayang” even in public
Your uncompromising belief on God and family
How much I know you loved your parents and your family, very care for them – giving Christmas presents.
The fact that you would make the best mother anyone could ever ask for or hope to have
I love the way you appreciate and treasure the gift that I gave you
The facts that I know you are my real true soul mate and we were destined to be together
How much you know about me now and that you’ve seen both my good sides and bad and that you still love me anyway
Your intelligence cause you smart enough to fall in love with me
I love you with all of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment