Saturday 17 March 2012

The 2nd Sibu Trip

Trip to Sibu this time began with meeting sayang’s parents that waiting for me at the airport. We went straight to the house and had lunch in the kitchen. That evening the my dear and her brother, Raymond with his family arrived home. That night we eat outside, at Malay shop, sayang’s brother paid all as celebration he got two months salary bonus.

The next day I went out with sayang to Sibu town to buy items such as stationery, books, book stamp, and book a new KRS pants for sayang. That night we do not start do our work yet, just having some talking.

Tuesday, didn’t going out, just stay at home due to heavy rain all day long, so we did the  school work such as checking exam papers (got many funny answer scripts), key in the marks, and did the RPT. Today, I was trying new foods, banana shoots. The taste is quite delicious.

On Wednesday, we went out again to take the stamp that has been booked last Monday. We also went photostate English games books at Photostat Shop at Rejang. The next day only can take them back, there are three books all together. Today also we stop at souvenir shops that selling Sarawak handicraft items. There are many kinds of beautiful things, and I bought some to be brought back to Terengganu on June later. Happily buying those beautiful and unique items. Although i am lack of money this time but would buy also because unable to come sibu again in the mean time.

Thursday  we once again  didn’t go out because of the rain, so we just keep working on the laptop in the living room, playing games and doing work. Today I also started to on and install the printer. Because of that, I am eager to finish my work completely as i  can print them directly once done. Finally I was able to complete all and print, staples and bindings them as well. I was very satisfied.

Friday, i tidied up my stuffs, get ready for flight, continued finishing some works that still  exists, and installed maple game in my laptop. 12.00pm we went out for Friday prayer at the Sibu mosque. While waiting for me, sayang went to take the KRS pants and the books. Reaching home, sayang and me had lunch together, while the other had lunch already. Tasty chicken curry and the cangkuk manis vegetable dishes. After lunch, sayang continued playing games, while I continued doing the work. Evening, we ate BBQ chicken and BBQ fish. During night, here got sembahyang bilik ceremony. After the ceremony, I helped clean the house, and washed the dishes with sayang. During the ceremony, I saw and heard their prayers, and in the same time, I followed the way I pray, seeking salvation to the father who will go to for work at Dubai in 25 March and for sayang who will go to Johor to work and live there. While others ate in the living room, my love and I ate in the kitchen. After that, I finished all my work, and packed my stuffs, ready for go back tomorrow. Now I'm typing this snippet. The others all had tido. Flight tomorrow at 10.30am, so will leave the house at 8.45am. Will miss Sibu again.

No comments:

Post a Comment